• Ellerhorst Russell Insurance

Farm-Owners vs. Farm Properties - Which One fits

Farm Properties

Ellerhorst Russell Insurance offers great programs from several amazing providers. Wayne Insurance Group’s Farm Properties program offers the flexibility to help you craft the ideal program to protect your home, your belongings, your farm buildings and farm personal property. Perhaps your farm doesn’t qualify for a Farmowners policy, or perhaps you don’t feel you need all of the coverages automatically included in packaged policies. Our Farm Properties program offers a variety of options for farmers who own a one- to four-family home, a modular (manufactured) home or a one- or two-family mobile home. We can provide policies that cover only your farm personal property and/or farm structures as well. These programs are designed to meet your specific needs, based on the age, condition, construction and other features of your home and farm.

Property and Liability

Farm Properties program can include protection for the following:

  • Damage to your home from fire, lightning, vandalism, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke and other causes of loss. This includes coverage for living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.

  • Loss, damage or theft of your belongings, including clothing, furniture and appliances

  • Damage to other structures on your premises related to the home (such as a garage, pool or storage shed)

  • Loss or damage to farm barns, buildings and structures

  • Loss or damage to farm personal property (equipment, tools, machinery, livestock and farm products)

  • Bodily injury or property damage you might cause to others

Optional Coverages A wide variety of optional coverages are available to meet your specific needs. These can include coverage for:

  • Theft

  • Personal items (such as jewelry, watches, furs or money)

  • Loss of refrigerated or frozen foods

  • Equipment breakdown >

  • Service lines >

  • Water backup and sump overflow

  • Replacement value on personal property

  • Personal injury (such as libel, slander or invasion of privacy).

1 view0 comments